Most of us consider our garages to be safe places to store our things. That big, heavy door, solid walls and concrete floors make the garage seem like a nearly impenetrable fortress. But is your garage really secure? Perhaps not, but there are some simple ways you can make it safer.
- First, keep the door closed. This may seem obvious, but sometimes it’s easy to forget, especially if you have several family members going in and out.
- Next, store the garage door remote inside your house. It’s convenient to keep it in the vehicle, but it’s also easy for thieves to find. If someone breaks into your car and the remote is there, he or she has easy access to your house. A keychain remote opener may be the best solution because you can leave it on your keys and never forget it as you enter and exit the house.
- Lock the inside door. A deadbolt on the door that leads from the garage into your house is a good deterrent for thieves. Make sure that the door to your garage is a strong as the front door of your house, and install a peephole so that you won’t have to open the door for every strange noise.
- Choose a garage door with no windows. If that’s not a possibility at the moment, frost or cover the windows, so thieves can’t look in and see when your car is gone.
- Secure your emergency release handle. This is easy to do, just by connecting a zip tie to a loop in the emergency latch. You could also just remove the emergency pull, being aware that in the case of an emergency it will take a few minutes more to release the garage door.
- Maintain your door. Pay attention to all the mechanical parts of your garage door, and make sure nothing is corroded. Check the frame, lock, hinges, and any replaceable items on the door from the garage to the house, and the exterior side door, if applicable.
- Take additional security precautions. Install a garage door alarm and motion sensor lights. If there’s a side door to the outside, use the kind of doorstop that screws into the ground and keeps the door from being compromised.
- Install a new door if necessary. Choose a sturdy garage door, made of metal or solid wood and strong enough to stand up to anyone trying to break in. Especially on older homes, garage doors are often low-quality, and not as sturdy as the ones on newer homes.
If you need garage door repair or maintenance, new security features for your garage door, or are ready for a new garage door, contact A1A Overhead Doors Company today. Family owned and operated, A1A Overhead Door serves the entire metro Jacksonville area. In fact, we even go up to fifty miles into the outer countries. We are licensed and insured to cover both the client’s property and ours, and we’re proud to work with our clientele and math or beat any competitor’s written estimate. For more information, you can call 904.579.1123 or contact us through our website.
Home Security and Your Garage: Don’t Neglect Garage Door Security
The next time you drive through your neighborhood, take a moment to slow down and look and see how many of your neighbors leave their garage doors open. It is fairly common for people to leave their garage doors open all day long while they are away at work or out running errands.
Crime and home break-ins may not be thought to be a problem in your community. However, when home robberies do occur, chances are, the robbers cased your neighborhood to identify homes where the garage doors were left open. Those houses are normally the ones broken into.
How People Can Break Into Your Garage
Aside from simply walking into the home through the garage because the garage door was left open, other ways people can break into your home have to do with a lack of proper garage door security . A short time ago, videos circulated online showing how easy it is for thieves to slip a wire coat hanger through the top of the garage door and pull down on the door’s emergency release.
Another way thieves can break into the home is when you leave your garage door remote control in plain view inside your vehicle. All a robber has to do is follow you around to find out where you live, and then, once they know the house is empty, break into your car and steal the garage door opener.
Yet another way someone could break into your home is if your garage door is not well-maintained. If it is damaged, where part of the panels have large gaps in between, or there are cracks or openings, it can make it easier for a robber to get into the home.
If there are other issues, like the automatic opener stopped working, so you leave the door unlocked when you pull it down and head off to work, the thief could simply walk up and pull on the door to see if it opens. If it does, then they break into the home.
Low-quality doors can also be an issue in older homes in Florida. These doors are easier to hack and get opened. There are now hurricane garage door installation building codes , so new doors are more secure and provide better protection from storms and to keep out burglars.
Additionally, some home invaders gain access to the home through the windows in your garage door or garage. While the extra light is nice, it does provide an easy access point for robbers to get into the garage and, potentially, your home.
How to Prevent Break-ins Through Your Garage
Preventing break-ins through your garage and garage door begins by performing a risk assessment. Take the time to answer the following questions:
- Do I have a bad habit of leaving the garage door open or forgetting to close it?
- Do I leave my garage door opener in plain sight inside my vehicle?
- Do I have an automatic garage door and the emergency release is not secured?
- Are there windows in my garage door or garage?
- Is my garage door in need of repair or replacement?
- Is my garage door more than five or ten years old?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you will want to make several improvements and changes in your habits. Otherwise, you could come home from work one day and find all of your electronics and valuables are gone. Improving the security of your garage and garage door should include doing the following:
- Always keep the garage door closed. It can be easy to drive off assuming your garage door is closing because you pressed the button. However, it if is windy or rainy out and something blew in front of the bottom door sensors, this might have stopped it. Make it a habit to back out of the garage and wait for the door to fully close before driving off.
- Add a garage door open detection device. There are different devices you can have installed that will send an alert to your smartphone through an app whenever the garage door is opened or was left open. Using the app, you can remotely close the door.
- Always keep your garage door opener out of sight. Get rid of that big bulky opener and upgrade to a smaller one you can keep on your key ring. Better yet, upgrade to smart technologies and use an app on your smartphone as your automatic door opener instead.
- Cover up windows to make it hard to see inside the garage . You don’t have to get rid of any windows you have in your garage—just make sure they are secure. You can use different reflective films or blinds to cover them.
You may also want to add window security bars on the exterior for added protection. For glass windows in your garage door, you can have the panel removed and replaced with a solid one, or swap out clear glass for frosted glass.
- Have regular maintenance performed on your garage door. Annual maintenance from a qualified garage door technician can identify potential problems and security risks to keep your home more secure.
- Upgrade to a better-quality garage door. Select a thicker door and one that has hurricane protection features if you decide to have a new garage door installed.
- Secure the automatic garage door emergency release mechanism. There is a simple and easy way to do this using a plastic zip tie. Pass the zip tie through the metal opening in the release mechanism and fasten it tightly. If you pull down gently on the emergency release, the door should not become disengaged.
This will prevent thieves from using the coat hanger hack to break into your garage. A coat hanger is not strong enough to break the zip tie. In the event you need to release the door, if you pull down with sufficient force, it will snap the plastic zip tie.
- Always lock the door in between the garage and your home. Another bad habit many people have is to leave to door in between the garage and the home unlocked. Get into the habit of always locking it when you leave the home.
- Add a deadbolt to the door in between the garage and your home. If the door in between your garage and home does not have a deadbolt, have one installed. This will make the door more secure from break-ins.
- Install a security system with video cameras. You can install a home security system with video cameras outside the garage door and the other doors to your home. You should also consider having window sensors and glass-break sensors installed. Both of these sensors will set off the alarm if a window is opened or broken.
- Install lighting around the garage and home that have motion sensors. Make sure the area around the garage and home is well-lit during the evening and nighttime hours. Doing so will make it more difficult for robbers to break into your garage and your home.
- Lock your garage door if you will be away from home for an extended period of time. It might seem like a pain to engage the locking mechanism on the door, but doing so makes it harder for someone to break into the home through the garage.
By completing a security risk assessment for your garage door, garage, and home, you can take steps to make your home more secure while reducing the risks of a potential break-in.
To schedule garage door repair and maintenance, new garage door installation , adding new security features to your garage door, or assistance in performing a security assessment on your garage door, please feel free to contact A1A Overhead Doors Company at (904) 821-8463 today! We provide quality garage door services in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas in Florida.
The garage door is a complex piece of hardware some of us use every day. We open it in the morning to back our car out and close it as we head off to work. Then we return home in the evening and open and close it again. If we have a family, our spouse will also use the garage door to get their vehicle out to go to work, run errands, or take the kids to school.
Not to mention, your kids will open and close the door to get their bikes and toys out. Plus, you will be opening and closing the door on the weekends when you do yard work or other things around the home. With so much use, it is a wonder garage doors last as long as they do.
Yet periodically, they do need some general maintenance and care to keep them working correctly. If you ignore performing maintenance, then your garage door could break. If that happens, then you need to decide if the garage door repairs are something you can handle or if you need to call in a professional technician for help.
Before we get into the various repairs, let’s first look at garage door maintenance tips.
- Inspect the Door: You want to look for dents, dings, cracks, and other areas where the door is not sealing. Check at the bottom to make sure you cannot see light from the outside, as well as along the sides.
- Inspect the Door Hardware: Look at the hinges, springs, lift arm, and other hardware used to open and close the door for any signs of rusting or damaged parts and components.
- Inspect Door Tracks: The door tracks should not be bent or misaligned. The wheels on the door hardware should roll when you open and close the door.
- Check Door Supports: Check to make sure no anchor screws have come out of the overhead door supports or tracks.
- Replace Automatic Opener Batteries: Once a year, replace the batteries in your remote garage door openers.
- Lubricate door hardware with an appropriate product: Your garage door technician can let you know what product to use to keep hardware lubricated and working correctly.
- Wash the door: You can use a gentle detergent, like a car wash soap and a soft cloth to wash the door. DO NOT use a power washer, as this can take paint off the door. A garden hose with an attached nozzle is all the pressure you need to rinse the door off.
Maintenance should be performed at least twice a year, as well as after any major storms. If you discover any problems, you need to get these fixed as soon as possible.
Repairs: DIY vs. Professional
Now that we’ve covered what maintenance you should be doing, let’s look at when things go wrong.
- Broken Springs: Springs are under constant pressure. When one breaks, you will know, it as it makes a huge banging sound. Garage door springs should be replaced by a professional to ensure they are installed correctly. Not to mention, this repair is one that requires taking the right safety precautions.
- Broken Hardware: If it is just a single hinge, then you may be able to do the repair yourself. On the other hand, if you have to replace multiple hinges or other hardware, you will want to get help from a professional.
- Broken/Cracked Door Panels: Even though the door panels look like they are not heavy, they do weigh a lot. This type of repair requires at least two people that know how to safely replace the panels. It is not an easy DIY repair.
- Broken Wheels: If the wheels are locked and no longer turn, they need to be replaced. You have to be careful when replacing wheels to not bend the door track or cause other damages. It is for these reasons you should rely on an expert.
- Missing or Damage Weather Stripping: Replacing weather stripping is a DIY repair you can do on your own. It is not hard to install new stripping on the sides or under the door. However, for stripping in between door panels, you should call your local garage repair technician for help.
- Dents and Dings: You may be able to use a plunger to get out some dents and dings on your own. If they are deeper, then it may be time to replace the damaged panels or upgrade to a new door.
- Broken Automatic Opener: Automatic openers have many different moving parts and components, as well as electrical wiring. Due to electrical hazards, it is best to have a garage door technician do the work.
As with other complex hardware, it is essential to know when things are just beyond your skills. There can be certain risks and hazards of attempting certain garage door repairs on your own that could lead to additional door damages and personal injuries. In addition, it may be more beneficial and cost-effective to have a new door installed rather than repair your existing one.
Benefits of Getting a New Garage Door Installed
If your garage door and the opener are getting to the point where repairs are becoming a common occurrence, it is time for a new door. Even if your door is still working fine, but is more than five years old, you could gain some added benefits by upgrading to a new overhead garage door .
- Better Insulation: You can improve the energy efficiency of your home and garage with an insulated garage door. The insulation helps keep the garage cooler in summer and warmer in winter, which also can help lower your energy bills.
- Stronger Doors: Here in Florida, you need a strong door to stand up to tropical storms and other severe weather. Modern doors are much stronger today and meet or exceed current hurricane building codes.
- Appearance: Getting a new door is an easy way to change the exterior appearance of your home. If the door is faded, dented, dinged, or simply looks bad, then get a new one. Not only will your home be more appealing, the new door could increase the value of your home.
- Safety/Security: New doors and garage door openers have improved safety and security features—for instance, reverse door sensors to stop the door from closing when something or someone is under it. There are also security keypads you can get installed to open the door from outside when you do not have the remote control opener, as well as “pin-based” and smartphone app openers.
- Better Insurance Rates: Some insurance companies offer a discount on your house insurance for installing a new garage door with improved insulation and added safety and security features.
- Quieter Openers: Modern door openers are much quieter when combined with the right garage door hardware components.
- Battery Backup Features: In the event of a power outage, you no longer have to try to figure out how to disengage the automatic control arm from the door with a battery backup upgrade. You will be still able to open and close the door for a short period of time.
Several of these benefits could result in the new door paying for itself over a period of time, such as reduced energy bills or lower insurance premiums.
For all types of garage door repairs , or to find out your options for upgrading to a new garage door, please feel free to contact A1A Overhead Door Company at (904) 821-8463 today! We service the entire Jacksonville metro area as well as up to 50 miles into the outer counties.
Garage door installation in Jacksonville is important, and not only for protecting your car and home. Nowadays, homeowners are coming up with alternative and creative uses for their garage space. That does not diminish the importance of garage doors of any type. From wood and vinyl to ultra-strong materials such as aluminum and steel, the door you choose is essential for its functionality and your peace of mind.
Let’s assume you’re intrigued by possible ideas for your garage. Here are some creative options to help you more effectively utilize the available space in your home, and to help you appreciate what goes into installing, upgrading, and repairing your garage door.
Unique Ways to Repurpose Your Garage
Aside from the one in four homeowners in the U.S. whose garage won’t fit a car due to clutter, there’s more to the story. About 27% people set aside room for hobbies, while 13% use garage space for exercise and sports. 1
Some divide their garage into zones for specific tools, equipment, and purposes. This is doable if you organize everything right; many people choose to convert their entire garage into a fully functional accessory room. Embarking on the following garage projects warrants at least a look at your door and whether garage door repair in Jacksonville is necessary.
One of the most productive uses for a garage, a home office sets aside workspace where you can concentrate without typical household distractions. It also saves valuable bedroom or living room space. Set up your desk, computer, printer, file storage, and Wi-Fi with adequate lighting, and your work can be effectively separated from your home life—without that dreadful commute. You could also spruce up a bland garage feel with fresh paint or a compact refrigerator, for hydrating drinks and refreshing snacks during the day.
Only about 20% of U.S. adults get enough exercise to lower their blood pressure and strengthen their muscles. 2 The American Heart Association recommends 90 to 150 minutes of exercise (aerobic or dynamic resistance) per week, but it’s challenging for many people to find the time/facilities for such activity. That is, unless such accommodations are made in the home.
A garage is an ideal spot to store exercise equipment. Aside from the best garage doors Jacksonville customers have installed, the setup can be as simple as a foam/rubber mat, a weightlifting bench and racks, or a treadmill. You could add overhead storage or cupboards for water bottles and towels. For more heavy-duty equipment and aggressive workouts, you may want to add ventilation or extra supports for the floors and walls.
There are numerous ways to renovate the garage into the type of play area you want. Homeowners can create extra play space, such as:
- Kid’s Play Areas : A typical garage has plentiful space to store toys and games. Also, children don’t have to worry about being too loud or creating a mess. You can even hang bins, chalkboards, and easels on the walls. A large chalkboard or whiteboard is great for drawing. Kids can pretend to draw right on the walls without damaging anything.
You can make the room safer with carpet tiles, which are easily replaced, and carpet or padding around metal poles. By insulating the door and walls, the temperature can be kept more comfortable. Children can, therefore, have a safe, enjoyable designated room to play in without distracting anybody.
- Game Room : Children, teens, and adults can have fun where they can easily reach board games. A computer gaming console, pool table, and/or dartboard can be added to maximize the functionality and fun. Add shelving for storage and dust covers for even more versatility.
- Teen Hangout : Teenagers are notorious for craving their own space. Just add some loungy furniture, a mini fridge, cool paint, a TV, and a sound system, and your teen is well-accommodated. A little soundproofing will keep the rest of the house quiet.
- Hobby Space : A garage is also the perfect hideaway to pursue hobbies, from art to engineering. It leaves your supplies out of the way and provides extra room for unfinished projects. The garage is versatile enough to accommodate hobbyists who are into painting, woodworking, robotics, and even gardening. If using the space as a craft room, many types of storage systems can help you store and organize supplies. You can install bins, slat boards, or overhead storage units.
Local garage door installers encounter two ways you can add bedroom space. You could insulate and ventilate the existing space and set up a bedroom set. Electricity is all that’s needed, as plumbing isn’t necessary. You’ll be able to wire lamps, sockets, and devices that need charging. Also, you can set up a bed and/or carpeted areas for air mattresses, too.
Building up is another possibility if there’s nothing above the garage. Adding room above doesn’t change the footprint of the home, and it leaves the garage space open for other uses. It nonetheless adds valuable square footage to your living space.
If your garage is convenient to get to, you can add room for dining. There’s no reason you can’t add a fully functional kitchen if there’s enough space and cash. However, just a table and some chairs can do fine. If you really want to go all out, open the garage door and set people down with an outdoor restaurant feel—right in your yard.
With garage door repair, Jacksonville customers not only secure vehicles or anything else stored within. They can set up a safe, cozy home theater and watch movies. Install insulated walls, a wall-mounted flat screen TV, a high-tech sound system, and Blu-Ray player, and you’ll totally forget you’re in the garage. Buy some high-end seats for maximum comfort. For more convenience, install a refrigerator and microwave, so everything you need is right there, from the beverages to the popcorn.
The garage can be converted into an extra room for guests or for you to find solitude. It can suit late night parties, where noise is muffled by the walls, or someone who likes to watch television, play board games, or billiards in their downtime. A bar can even be set up for the occasional drink.
Garages are perfect places for sound systems, but they’re also great for band practice. Sound insulation and secluded space to gather are ideal for garage bands. Detached garages work best. In any case, band practice will not disturb other people at home.
Homes with small yards can be modified with pet areas in the garage. Install outdoor carpeting or faux-grass floors for dogs and cats to play. Your pets can have as many toys as they can handle. Pet doors can be added for convenience and litter boxes help make things more sanitary.
Video makers enjoy the seclusion and privacy that the garage can offer, without any distractions. Create video blogs in which you can talk about video games, movies, politics, or your favorite politics. Film your own projects or even create music or cat videos with your feline friend!
Garage Doors for Your Needs
Converting your garage can be an intensive, yet exhilarating, undertaking. If you’re searching for “garage door installation near me,” A1A Overhead Doors has a choice of materials and types to meet your repair and replacement requirements. Match your home and intended purpose of the garage with materials such as aluminum, which is strong, lightweight, and light on maintenance. Other materials offer more insulation, such as steel, the strongest material available.
For garage doors, Jacksonville residents often choose vinyl. Durability is a leading factor. There is no paint needed for these types of doors, either. Some homeowners choose wood doors. Its elegant look adds to the practicality if the door is not directly exposed to high winds.
We can also help you choose the right type of garage door. Our local garage door installers can provide you with a modern flat panel door or a more traditional-looking raised panel door with textures for visual appeal. Other options include roll-up doors and carriage types that open horizontally rather than vertically. These provide a more rustic appearance.
Choosing the Right Garage Door for Your Home
Aside from the most practical material, homeowners choose their garage doors based on performance, insulation, and interior and exterior finishes. Cost is a factor, as well. Once you identify what you want and can afford, find a reputable company for garage door installation Jacksonville customers depend on.
While home improvement stores sell top-of-the-line products, A1A Overhead Doors offers many choices and services, such as spring replacement and door installation. We also supply customers with the newest garage door openers.
We supply door systems from major manufacturers, such as Amarr, Clopay, Linear, LiftMaster, Genie, Craftsman, and Stanley. Our pricing is competitive, and free quotes are available over the phone, so you can plan according to your budget. Family owned and operated, we’re open seven days a week and provide same-day service. Homeowners don’t need to worry about their safety or when garage door repair in Jacksonville will be completed.
Contact us on our website or call (904) 821-8463 for a free estimate and to discuss your garage conversion or repair project in Jacksonville and surrounding communities.
Garage door replacement is a smart way to boost the appearance, value, and efficiency of your home. If you’re in the market for a new garage door in Jacksonville, FL , then here are three things that you should be sure to consider before making your decision:
Of course, appearance should be a significant part of the decision-making process when selecting a new garage door. After all, if your garage faces the road, then this aspect of your home’s exterior can have a big impact on your property’s curb appeal. For this reason, when considering your options, be sure to think about what garage door color and style might be best suited to your home’s style and color.
One way in which one garage door can differ from another is in its insulating qualities. This factor matters because even if your garage isn’t one of the heated or air-conditioned areas of your home, choosing an insulated option for your new garage door may improve your home’s energy efficiency and contribute to lower home heating and cooling costs. How much insulation a garage door can provide can depend on its material. For example, aluminum and steel garage doors are usually less insulating than those made of other materials. However, there are many garage doors available that are insulated to provide better thermal efficiency. Typically, for any home that has an attached garage, choosing an insulated model for this home investment can be a wise decision.
Installing a new garage door is a way to add better safety and security to your home. For example, by choosing a garage door system that includes an electronic keypad, your garage may be less at risk for theft. Also, if you live in an area that gets tornadoes or hurricanes, then investing in a garage door that is designed to withstand heavy winds can be a smart option that helps provide extra protection for your property.
Parents often go to great lengths to help ensure the safety of their children, but there are some hazards that even the most vigilant of caregivers are not aware of. Whether you need garage door repairs or just installed a new garage door in Jacksonville, FL, there are a number of things to know about when it comes to keeping kids safe around this part of your home.
One common garage door-related injury among children is injured fingers, as they can get their fingers trapped between the segments of a moving garage door. Also, kids sometimes get caught underneath garage doors as they are closing. For these reasons, you should make sure that your children are well away from the door before opening or closing it. To help protect your kids from garage door injuries, encourage them to remain away from the door at all times. Also, you should try to be a good remodel and avoid ducking under the door as it is closing. Finally, take care of any necessary garage door repairs sooner rather than later to help promote the safety of you and your family.
Spring replacements are among the most common types of garage door repairs that homeowners need. Are you wondering if you’re dealing with a broken spring and need garage door repairs near Fernandina Beach ? If so, then there are several signs for you to look out for.
If you have a broken garage door spring, then the cables may be loose or detached, you may hear loud noises when the door is in motion, or you might see a break in the torsion spring. Also, if the garage door lifts only partway, lowers too quickly, isn’t level, lifts shakily, or is bent on top, then you may be dealing with a broken spring.
What it comes to garage door repairs that involve spring replacement, these jobs are better left in the hands of professionals, as homeowners frequently end up injuring themselves when attempting to DIY this task. If you believe that you’re dealing with a broken spring, then consider calling your local garage door repair company.
For many homeowners, the effect that storms can have on their garage door opener never crosses their mind until a problem comes up. Continue reading to learn what garage door experts in Jacksonville, FL would want you to know about what lightning damage to your garage door opener may look like.
Lightning strikes can do significant damage to electronics, including your garage door opener. If your opener has been affected by lightning, then you may find that the device no longer powers on following a storm. If your garage door opener doesn’t seem to be getting any power, then rule out other possible causes, such as an unplugged power cord or a tripped circuit breaker. After ruling out other potential issues, you should consider calling a garage door repair company.
Another warning sign of lightning damage to a garage door opener is a remote that no longer seems to work. If, after replacing the remote’s batteries, you still can’t get it to open the garage door, then the problem may be inside of the opener.
The lights that you see illuminated on your garage door opener when it is working right are indicative of properly functioning electrical wiring. If, after a storm, you notice that the illuminated LEDs on your garage door opener are different than usual, then this may indicate that lightning has damaged the device. In particular, if the device’s warning light is on, then consider calling a garage door repair company to inspect the opener for damage.
When a garage door opener is functioning as it should be, then it opens the garage door consistently when directed to by a working remote. For this reason, if your area recently received lightning and now your garage door opener is only working some of the time, then its poor function may indicate that it has been damaged. Instead of waiting for the opener to fail again when you’re busy or running late, consider scheduling garage door repairs today.
How to Park in the Right Spot in Your Garage
Judging when you are far enough from your new garage door in Jacksonville, FL when parking in your garage isn’t always an easy task. If you struggle to park your car exactly where you want it when you get home, then watch this video for a simple trick to try.
Start by getting your car where you would like to park it. Next, find yourself a tennis ball, some nylon string, and two eye hooks. Then, twist one of the eye hooks into the tennis ball before tying the string to the eye hook. Lastly, twist the second eye hook into the garage ceiling and then tie the other end of the string to the eyehook so that the tennis ball rests against the windshield. Now, you will know exactly where to stop when parking your car in your garage.
Tips for Painting Your Garage Door
Your home’s garage door can have a significant impact on the overall look of your home, which means that coordinating it with the rest of the building’s exterior can be essential for maximizing your property’s curb appeal. If you have already taken care of garage door replacement near Ponte Vedra but need to coordinate this feature with your home’s new paint color, then watch this video for tips on painting your garage door.
If your garage door is paneled, then consider renting a paint sprayer, as it can be challenging to paint all the angles of a paneled surface using brushes and rollers. Before you begin, create a protective awning around the edges of the door to help ensure that you don’t get paint on your home’s siding. Also, to be sure that you cover all the areas, aim the sprayer down, straight, and up as you work.
- Garage Door Styles
- Garage Doors
- Garage Door Maintenance
- Garage Door Safety
- Yelp Review
- Garage Door
- Overhead Doors
- Garage Door Repair
- Hurricane Code
- Garage Door Springs
- Garage Door Openers
- Garage Door Installation
- New Garage Door
- History of Garage Doors
- A1A Overhead Door Company
- Google+ Review
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Garage Door Spring
- Garage Organization
- Energy Efficiency